We’re so excited to announce The Maharani Diaries survey.
At The Maharani Diaries, we are all about guiding our maharani brides to be with their wedding planning. After all, wedding planning should never be a struggle right?
If you’re on the fence about your wedding planning, no idea where to start or simply just wondering how to keep sane during the whole process, then worry no more.
Brides to be it’s time to celebrate! We are offering one lucky maharani the opportunity to WIN a super cute pamper package plus personal wedding concierge consultations with founder of The Maharani Diaries, Poonam. Valued at $150, you seriously don’t want to miss out.
Take part in the survey to help us create better content and giveaways for you in the future. We would love to know what are your pain points when it comes to wedding planning.
To enter, check out the following page and enter your details here. Tell us all about your concerns! Competition entries close on Saturday 31st March and winner to be announced on Tuesday 3rd April. T’s & C’s apply.
The prize includes:
- Free wedding concierge consultations with The Maharani Diaries (Virtual wedding consultations with TMD to discuss your pain points, discover your style of wedding and find and source your dream suppliers.)
- Kikki K ‘Wedding Notes’ Planner (The ultimate companion for any bride to be. Organise every aspect of your big day, keep it by your side at appointments and enjoy a stress free planning process. Includes checklists, budget sheets, appointment trackers and more.)
- Lush handmade ‘Tisty Tosty’ bath bomb (Balancing and restorative, Tisty Tosty is a captivating blend of woody orris root powder and restorative rose absolute. Rosebuds burst from the spellbinding pink heart as you breathe in Sicilian lemon oil, geranium and sensual jasmine. The bath bomb contains sodium bicarbonate, citric acid, seven rosebuds, rose absolute, geranium oil, lemon oil, jasmine absolute, orris root powder, water (aqua), propylene glycol, linalool, limonene, benzyl salicylate, geraniol, citronellol, perfume and colour 45410)
- Fortnum & Mason ‘Wedding Breakfast’ Tea (A special blend created especially to celebrate the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton.)
- L’Occitane Shea Rose Hand Cream (Made with 20% shea butter, L’Occitane’s Shea Rose Hand Cream comes in a 30ml travel size tube illustrated by Anna Bond.)
- Pana Chocolate – Raw Cacao flavor (A chocolate bar made from vegan and organic ingredients with no refined sugar and produced using minimal heat. Chocolate that’s full of antioxidants, amino acids, vitamins and minerals. Chocolate without preservatives, that’s vegan, gluten free, dairy free and soy free. Chocolate for everyone!)
Terms and conditions:
Competition runs from 14/02/18 to 31/03/18. By entering this competition you agree to sign up to The Maharani Diaries email updates. To remove yourself from the list, simply unsubscribe from the bottom of the email.
For further details and information about this competition, please read the details on the following link.
All the best maharanis! If you have any questions, let us know in the comments below or email us at email@example.com