Thank you for choosing to share your beautiful wedding, destination wedding, pre-wedding functions or styled wedding inspiration shoots with The Maharani Diaries.
The Maharani Diaries welcomes submissions from newlywed South Asian (Indian, Pakistani, Sri Lankan, Bangladeshi etc.) couples from all over the world. We also accept submissions from wedding photographers or industry professionals.
We have a penchant for strikingly beautiful wedding details, so we love to see modern, fresh and creative wedding shoots or editorials that will inspire and resonate well with our brides and readers. We adore clear, crisp and natural photographs that capture raw love and emotion.
To assist us with publishing your wedding or event, we have created a central space for submissions. Please kindly read the terms and conditions as below and email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
What to know before submitting
Please kindly fill out all information as asked of in our submission form. Upon receiving your email, we will forward you a copy of our questionnaire. Please ensure that in your questionnaire you..
- tell us a story about your wedding
- take the time to select beautiful imagery that are preferably in colour and do not contain any logos, watermarks or borders on them (they should highlight the most important aspects and moments from each of your events – for example, the bride getting ready, outfit details, the groom and groomsmen, portrait sessions, décor, garlands, ceremony and venue, wedding favours, stationery, cake etc.)
- tell us about any other special details such us the proposal, first date and milestones
- We typically request anywhere from 50-150 photographs of your wedding festivities.
- We also welcome different methods for submitting photographs, however it is best suitable to not send individual image attachments to our email.
- Please provide a direct link to the image file folder. This will enable quick response on our part. If you have any queries, please contact us for assistance.
- Ideally we would love for all submissions to be unique to The Maharani Diaries. We want to ensure that our readers are graced with fresh and inspiring content every week. We do respect other publications and honour the work that they publish. So, we are flexible if your wedding has been featured elsewhere, but please kindly let us know if it has been featured on any other website before.
- We will respond to every submission, but please await our response before submitting to another publication.
- By allowing your wedding or feature to be published on The Maharani Diaries, you agree not to submit the same photographs to appear on any other digital platform other than your own website (or that of the other suppliers involved in the project) within 2-3 months of its publication on The Maharani Diaries.
- We would appreciate that you share social media handles and/or website information for all involved suppliers.
- Last but not least, our content aims to connect and inspire readers from all walks of life. We believe strongly in diversity within the wedding industry and that reflects in our values. We celebrate all kinds of love.
For cinematography or styled wedding shoot submissions, please email email@example.com directly with relevant links.
We will endeavour to respond to your submission within the first week of receiving it.