Sydney Indian wedding decorator and event planners, Décor A Shaan is New South Wales largest South Asian event company. Started by Nita Tanna in 2007 in preparation for her daughter’s wedding, the team provides styling, planning, management and production services. You would be hard pressed to find a venue in Sydney that doesn’t know who Nita is.
Décor A Shaan’s relationships with its clients, venues and industry partners has been of huge importance to them. Hence why they pride themselves on being the most lauded and recommended Sydney Indian wedding decorator and event suppliers in the South-East Asian community.
Since the business’s inception, Décor A Shaan have had some massive achievements!
- Sponsors of ‘MasterChef Australia‘ Season 4 where they set up a huge Sri Lankan wedding for the MasterChef team to cater for.
- Official decorators for Indian Prime Minister, Narendra Modi’s visit to Sydney at Sydney Olympic Park.
- Finalists for the Premier’s Multicultural Awards.
- Finalist for best small business of the year by the Indian Australian Business Community Awards.
- A feature on SBS Network’s ‘Small Business Secrets’ show.
- Highly recommended by Dockside Group, Navarra Group, Doltone House, Stamford Hotels, Hyatt Regency and Sofitel Wentworth (among others) as their preferred South-East Asian event partners.
- The sole South-East Asian decorator for many of Shine Media productions – ‘Recipe to Riches’, ‘My Kitchen Rules’ and ‘Orange Is The New Brown.’
- Soon to be featured on Channel 7 Network’s ‘Extreme Weddings.’
Nita and her team have an impeccable reputation and plenty of 5 star ratings from clients on both Google and Facebook.
From starting out in the family garage, the business now operates from a state of the art warehouse and office space in Seven Hills.
Get in touch with Décor A Shaan below via The Maharani Diaries and indulge yourself with personalised creativity and let them make your special moments, extra special!